Efizy (Efizy, "we" or "us") takes great care to protect our user’s privacy and to secure the data generated from our users, which is stored on the Efizy servers. Efizy takes measures to protect the personal information of its users, against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, manipulation, or destruction.
2. Efizy collected data
Data provided by an Efizy user
In other to use Efizy, the user will need to login in to the user’s Facebook account. By doing so, the user gives Efizy the permission to access the following Facebook data:
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Your friends list
- Your birthday
- Your likes
- Schools you have attended
- Places you have visited
Implicitly generated data
When a user logins into Efizy, the following data points are collected:
- The UDID of the user’s mobile device
- Preferences and settings of the user’s mobile device
- When the app is in use, the geographical coordinates of the user’s mobile device
- App usage pattern such as: Time of use, screens the user accessed and buttons the user tapped
- The IP address of the device used to access the Efizy website
- Technical information about your internet enabled device, such as operating system and browser type
- Preferences and settings of your internet enabled device such as language and time zone
3. Internal use of your data
Collected data is used and analyzed by Efizy to provide and improve our services to the users. These includes:
- Quality assurance
- Monitoring system security
Efizy can publish anonymous statistics under the condition that no personally identifiable information can be derived from such statistics.
4. Use of your data by
Efizy uses Google Analytics to compile usage statistics. This service, which is provided by Google, Inc and its privacy policies, can be found at WWW.GOOGLE.COM/PRIVACY. Efizy does not send any personal identifiable information to Google Analytics.
Advertising is one of Efizy’s sources of revenue. Therefore, Efizy can display advertisements on its service. These advertisements can be targeted based on the information that is available to Efizy of its users.
We may share all data we collect with partners that provide services to us such as hosting partners.
In case of a legal request such as a government demand or a court order Efizy may disclose data of a specific user. In case of a merger or sale of we may transfer data to another company. WE DO NOT SHARE your name, address, email address, or phone number with these third parties.
5. Privacy of children
Efizy does not allow people under the age of 13 to register for the its service. Furthermore, we do not knowingly collect any data from users under 13.